Nissan Has a Car for Everyone
Nissan offers something for everyone – from the family-friendly Quest to the respectable Maxima to the ultra-sporty 545 horsepower GT-R to the environmentally correct all-electric Leaf. Nissan’s vehicles are all built with the highest quality and safety standards and have won commendations and awards across the board.
- The 2016 Nissan Maxima has earned the 2016 coveted Top Safety+ Pick award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and its engine has been named to WardAuto’s 10 Best Engine list for the year.
- The Altima is consistently listed as one of the top to best affordable mid-size cars in the country by U.S. News and World Report.
- The 2015 Sentra secured J.D. Power’s top spot for compact cars in their 2015 Initial Quality Study.
- The 2015 Pathfinder was an IIHS 2015 Top Safety Pick, listed by Kelley Blue Book as one of the top 15 Best Family Cars, and was a 2015 most popular car on Edmunds.com.
- The Nissan Rogue earned the 2015 Consumer Guide Automotive Best Buy Award.
Originally getting their start in 1933 as the Jidosha Seico Co., Ltd., the auto manufacturer soon merged with another Japanese manufacturer and the new company became known as Nissan Motor Company, Ltd.
Today, with more than 80 years of auto-manufacturing under their belt, Nissan is known for developing and producing a wide range of well-regarded vehicles, with a reputation for quality, safety, reliability, and value. A dedicated field quality team and quality testing centers located around the world have also helped ensure that Nissan continues to monitor and maintain the standards that have made them the popular auto manufacturer that they are.
New Auto Parts is a genuine OEM Nissan parts and accessories dealer. If you can provide us with your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), we can provide you with our best.